Tirlán Fixed Milk Price offer for 2024
Tirlán has announced a Fixed Milk Price offer of 40 cent per litre (cpl) for 2024 milk supply volumes.
The online application process is now open. To apply click here.
The following option is being offered on a voluntary basis to Tirlán milk suppliers:
- A Fixed Milk Price of 40 cpl including VAT and Sustainability Action Payment at 3.6% butterfat and 3.3% protein for the 12-month milk supply period of January to December 2024 inclusive;
- The price will be adjusted to reflect the actual constituents of milk delivered by suppliers;
- Unconditional seasonality payments will be paid on top of the Fixed Milk Price (Scheme 19) price;
- Minimum application is 10,000 litres, with a maximum of 20% of a supplier’s milk supply volumes over the previous 12 months;
- Applications will be processed online with support available as required;
- The closing date for receipt of applications is Monday, 4 December 2023;
- Volumes allocated will be confirmed before a supplier is contractually committed;
- To aid milk suppliers in protecting their margins, Tirlán will facilitate any supplier who wishes to fix the price up to 31 May 2024 of a volume of feed and fertiliser equivalent to the volume of milk fixed [Republic of Ireland only]. This will be undertaken directly with the relevant Business/Branch Manager.
See brochure below:
First Published 17 November 2023