Join Tirlán at the Ploughing Championships 2022
Meet the team, Tirlán Ambassador and rugby player Tadhg Furlong and many sporting VIPs as we celebrate the start of an exciting new journey as Tirlán. Our technical support teams will also be on hand throughout the three days and we will have fun activities for all the family.
Come visit us at Block 2- Row 13 - Stand 219 which is located close to the National Ploughing Association headquarters.
We have a jam-packed few days in store at this year’s ploughing as we introduce our new identity to you and the wider agricultural community. From technical advice, to meet and greets and discussion sessions, you cannot afford to miss us. Highlights over the three days include the following:
€2,000 worth of Ploughing prizes – We are offering a chance to win a €1,000 donation for your Club, Community Group or Charity of choice.
In addition, a €1,000 online shopping spree with TirlanFarmlife.com Visit our stand to enter.
- Sustainability Action Payment – More than 20% of Tirlán Co-op milk suppliers have now logged on to TirlanFarmlife.com and outlined the sustainability actions they have undertaken this year in order to receive their payment in 2023. If you have any queries about the Sustainability Action Payment, be sure to call in and chat with our sustainability team who will be present throughout the three days.
- Meet and greet with famous sports stars including Ireland rugby international and Tirlán ambassador, Tadhg Furlong; Kilkenny hurler, Eoin Murphy, and Kilkenny camogie stars Katie Power and Aoife Prendergast, who will have the O’Duffy cup on show.
- Our GAIN Momentum team will be on hand to discuss all things animal nutrition and take you through the range of feed and solutions for the coming season;
- Learn more about our Herd Health Programme with the team and begin planning your herd health goals;
- Avonmore Milk Bar - taste Ireland’s #1 milk brand;
- Learn more about Tirlán FarmLife Farm Services including TirlanFarmlife.com, Herd Disease Screening Service, Milk Culturing Service, as well as Silage Analysis;
- Tirlán Co-op Shares office staff will be available to discuss any issues regarding your Co-op shareholding;
- Technical Seminars & Discussion Forums on our stage each day.
If you are travelling to the Ploughing, please call to meet the Tirlán team at Block 2 - Row 13 - Stand 219.
First Published: 16 September 2022