- Promotes trouble-free performance with young calves
- BioMos prebiotic improves disease resistance and performance
- Gardion garlic oil aids immunity and performance
- Digest VO helps against coccidiosis and cryptosporidium
- Can be introduced abruptly from 7 days of age
GAIN Easi-Mix calf milk replacer is a 25% protein premium milk replacer for home-reared replacement dairy heifers and general use. It can be introduced abruptly from 7 days of age. Can be fed once a day from 21 days of age, mixed at 20% solids (200g per Litre). Suitable for a bucket, teat, cold ad-lib, automatic and computerised feeding systems. Contains Biomos which stimulates the calf's immune system, therefore, increasing the calf's immunoglobulin level. GAIN Easi-Mix calf milk replacer also contains butyrate for that added extra performance. Ideally, do not mix with whole milk.
Advantages of Feeding Milk Replacer:
- Biosecurity: (reduced risk of transmission of infection, e.g. John's disease, when compared to unpasteurised milk).
- Consistency of Composition: (when compared to transition milk mixed from cows in different stages after calving and contributing to nutritional upsets).
- Labour Saving: (on dairy farms with compact calving and especially if feeding can be automated). Lower Cost: (if compared to saleable milk, and depending on the milk price).
When Mixing Calf Milk Replacer Accurately weighing and mixing of Calf Milk Replacers is strongly advised as nutrient absorption is driven by the relativity of osmotic balance at either side of the gut wall. Temperature is important for solubility and also to stimulate the sucking reflex in young calves. Always follow instructions carefully. Introduce abruptly rather than mixing with cow's milk. Long clean roughage and clean water should be available at all times. Introduce GAIN Startacalf from 7 days of age and GAIN Calf Crunch or GoldGrain Calf nuts can be fed when they are eating at least 250 grams/head/day. Weaning can take place when calves are consistently eating > 1Kg/hd/day or 1.5Kgs if group fed. As a general rule calves should be twice their birth weight at weaning.
The mixing rate for once a day feeding is 200 grams per litre fed, and the mixing rate for twice a day feeding is 125 grams per litre fed
|WEIGHT :||20.000 KG|
Orders are currently taking 3-5 working days for delivery due to high volumes of demand.
FREE delivery on all orders over €199*
Standard delivery charges: €5
*Excludes hazardous items, certain heavy items, and those delivered by pallet.
We deliver Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays
Parcels must be signed for and the courier will ring you in advance to arrange delivery
Products like vaccines which must be shipped chilled will only be dispatched Monday - Thursday
We currently deliver to Republic of Ireland addresses only
Read our full delivery policy here
We want to you be totally satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, call us on 0818 321 321.
In the unlikely event you receive a faulty, damaged or incorrect product, contact us within 7 days and we will refund or replace it.
If you change your mind about your purchase, you can return it to us unused within 14 days for a refund or exchange.
Read our full returns policy here